Being a Stampin’ Up demonstrator, I receive a great magazine in the mail called Stampin’ Success. I can’t wait til it gets to my mailbox mid month, full of ideas, gorgeous color pictures and business ideas, too. I counted 35 project ideas just in this month’s copy and that doesn’t count all the articles – just the pics!
I thought you’d like to get a glimpse of how Stampin’ Up inspires me each month so I’m sharing one that is an extra online project for March (I wish I could share the artist’s name but it isn’t listed)
See the Kisses note card? It’s the little white card stock die cut note. These are so cute and add that little extra somethin’! They come 20 cards in a package for $3.95 (square glassine envelopes avail too)
Here is the recipe, supplied by Stampin ‘Up:
- Tiny Tags stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalog
(set of 17; item 118091 or 118592 (c))
- Old Olive card stock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, 3″ x 5-1/2″
- Sweet Pea Designer Series paper stack: 1″ x 5-1/2″, 2″ x 2″
- Sending Love Kisses Notes
- Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad
Accessories & Tools
- Old Olive 5/8″ satin ribbon
- Sweet Pea stitched felt
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Crochet thread
- Hole punch
- Trace circle (2-1/2″ in diameter) on Old Olive card stock (3″ x 5-1/2″). Punch holes evenly spaced around traced circle using hole punch. Turn card stock over, and adhere to Old Olive card.
- Adhere Sweet Pea Designer Series paper (1″ x 5-1/2″) to card.
- Wrap Old Olive 5/8″ satin ribbon around front of card, and adhere ends to inside of card. Tie crochet thread around ribbon on front of card. Tie separate piece of Old Olive 5/8″ satin ribbon in knot, and adhere to ribbon on card over crochet thread.
- Stamp “thanks so much” in Chocolate Chip ink on Sending Love Kisses Note. Cut tree images out of Sweet Pea Designer Series paper (2″ x 2″), and adhere to Kisses Note using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere piece to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere Sweet Pea stitched felt to card.
Hope you enjoyed the idea, compliments of Stampin’ Up and their design team!