Because what would December be like without lots of sales?
I guess Stampin’ Up is clearing out their shelves to bring in new things!
See the newest items on the rack HERE!
It might be too late to get them by Dec 25th unless you live near Utah or California,
but if you really wanted them in 2-3 days, you can pay an additional $20 fee to get rush them with Priority Shipping.
Some things I noticed that were a really good deal:
- The older style ink pads for $2.60 and refills for $1.50! If you don’t mind the older style cases, these are a great bargain.
- Washi Tape bundles for $2.60-$3.20
- Rolls of ribbon under $3 (and ours have 10 yards on them!)
- Retired colors of cardstock for $3.20
- Designer papers under $4!
Got Stamp Something!