UPDATES and Holiday MARKDOWNS

Sales Period: December 3, 2019–January 2, 2020

Year End Close OUT PDF
Year End Close Out EXCEL (sortable)

My favorite way to shop is visually!
Go here to my store and shop by the 2 major categories:

(Only online orders for me, sadly – I cannot take email or phone orders this month – I’m in the hospital with 2 complicated surgeries and a hard recovery ahead.  see details at bottom of post)

BTW, Holiday Catalog Carrying over next year…..These are reported to be coming BACK into next years Holiday catalog, so just a heads up if it’s useful information:

Most Wonderful Time Product Medley (item 150705)

Christmas Countdown Project Kit (item 150703)

Please note: The coordinating Christmas Countdown Stamp Set (item 151833) will not carry over.

Jingle Bells Embellishments (item 149598)

Snowflake Sequins Embellishments (item 150443)

Feels Like Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 150444)

Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper (item 150432)

Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper (item 150429)

Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set (item 150464)

Gleaming Ornament Punch Pack (item 150647)

Merry Moose Stamp Set (item 150494)

Moose Punch (item 150652)

Gather Together Stamp Set (item 150589)

Gathered Leaves Dies (item 150662)

The Complete Carry Over Accessories/Paper List can be seen HERE.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now the PERSONAL  update –  I think most of you know a little about my surgeries and complications. I’m still here in the hospital, lots of pain and challenges but I’ll explain a bit here to wrap up from the parts and pieces of my Stamping School Facebook Page, too.  Last July-ish I did my part to do the annual colonoscopy, which showed I had a 3 inch or so diploma attached in there.  It didn’t appear to be cancerous but had to come out since it was stopping the way.   The only way it comes out if the Dr. takes about the large colon, throws that out, re-attaches the small intestine and snaps the magic fingers and all works again.

But it didn’t.  2 days later it was evident there was a leak, that the repair patch hadn’t worked.  The scar tissue from 25 years ago hysterectomy came back to get me.  So I went back in to surgery, tore it all apart and tried to repair but we are still in process.    Lots of pain, water that needs to come off legs lungs and heart and did I say pain??  So i’ll be focusing on doing my part to keep going here.  I won’t be blogging much (or If I do, friends may help me)  and if you need orders placed, I’m afraid it will have to placed online HERE while I’m in hospital.

I love to give ordering gifts as you know but I cannot promise to get them out as timely this month – I don’t know when I even get to come home yet.
thank you for supporting me with your prayers, thoughts and good vibes!

Linda

This entry was posted in Front Page. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to UPDATES and Holiday MARKDOWNS

1. Anonymous says:

You’re in my prayers 🙏🙏🙏🙏

2. Pam Nelson says:

In the mighty name of Jesus I claim a victory for you!!
    God is good and answers the prayers of His children.
    By the blood of our Lord Jesus, be healed! I pray for the wisdom, knowledge and insight for your doctors, nurses and techs.

3. Michele says:

Continued hugs & prayers! Sounds like you may be reliant on Lasix & low sodium as well!!
    I thought I saw somewhere that the moose stamp/punch is gone, I see it posted in here I’m hoping it’s not…

4. Debbie says:

May God bless you with a return to good health, Linda! Praying for you, your medical team, and Matt, too.

5. Kay says:

Praying for your complete recovery

6. Marie Clem says:

So sorry to hear this. Right now your focus needs to be on getting better! Prayers to you for a speedy recovery!🙏🏻

7. Sharon Russo says:

Linda,
    I’m very sorry to hear about your surgeries. Please take care of yourself, prayers are being sent your way.

8. Pat McG. says:

I got onto your blog to see if you were doing shares ….and Oh Linda so sorry to hear that you are going through this….praying for a speedy recovery! In Jesus mighty name I pray for wisdom for you & your doctors. Be well Linda and please keep us posted.

9. Linda Briel says:

Michele, I’m one of Linda’s downline. – The Moose is out of stock now BUT WILL RETURN in next years holiday catalog!
    Linda, Praying for you with all my heart.

10. Kathy Bohannon says:

Linda, I’m praying for you and I’m sure I speak for all that you are truly missed. Just focus on healing, we will be here when you return. 🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻

Leave a public comment here or email me at linda@stampingschool.com to reach me directly!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s