Over the years, we asked Stampin’ Up to build us a better personal paper cutter. The criteria was high…and it’s FINALLY here! We’ve had a Fiskars in our catalogs for years. Nothing against Fiskars but there were a few ‘irritations’….
We asked for a surface where the numbers didn’t rub off over time – check!
We asked for a longer cutter, so we didn’t have to take out the scoring blade when cutting long paper – check!
We asked for a foot to hold up the extension arm and that it would lock into place – check!
We asked for blades that won’t fall out of the track – check!
We asked for a 6″ or more base without the arm extension – check!
We asked for non skid feet – check!
We asked for storage underneath for other supplies when we travel – check!
I’m sure there’s more great features I can’t think of right now
so you have to watch the video from SU:
And guess what? It’s available NOW! And it’s only
Call or email me to order one… item 126889; $29.95
you are gonna love it!
The New Stampin’ Trimmer
Introducing the new and improved Stampin’ Trimmer! Although paper trimmers are a common crafting tool, this trimmer was designed exclusively by paper crafters for paper crafters-and because it was made by Stampin’ Up!, you know it’s a cut above the rest!
Features of the All-New Stampin’ Trimmer
- An extra-wide 6-1/4″ cutting base and an extended 14-1/2″ ruler
- The extra-wide cutting base provides a large work area and is marked in 1/4″ (4 mm) increments, allowing for small measurements.
- The right-side grid helps you measure and cut very thin strips.
- The extended cutting arm has a stabilizing leg to provide a sturdy and steady cutting surface for longer cuts.
- When fully extended, the extended cutting arm sits flush with the trimmer base, providing more accurate and consistent measurements across the entire surface.
- The cutting base and track include a full ruler, incorporating measurements down to 1/16″ and grid lines that mark each quarter inch.
- All rulers and measurements on the base are printed under a plastic cover so your measurements won’t wear off.
- The base has nonskid feet, which keeps the Stampin’ Trimmer securely in place on your work area.
- A full 12″ cutting and scoring track
- The extra-long cutting track has space at the top and bottom so you don’t have to take the cutting and scoring blades out when you’re not using them.
- The track gives you enough space to cut or score a full 12″ (30.5 cm) without having to remove or switch out handles.
- The cutting track locks in place for secure storage or transport.
- The track includes an insertion point for cutting and scoring blade handles so you can easily insert handles into the cutting track.
- Specially designed handles and cutting track to ensure straight cuts
- The hook on the scoring and cutting blade handles keeps the handles stable so the cuts are as straight as possible.
- Handles come in two colors: dark for cutting, light for scoring.
- The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you’re cutting.
- The point on the side of each handle shows you where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin.
- Storage compartment under base
- The storage compartment holds scoring and cutting tools such as a Bone Folder, Simply Scored Stylus, extra scoring and cutting blades, and even business cards.
- Separate compartments within the storage compartment keep your tools organized, and the clear cover makes it easy to see what you’ve stored.
- Product details: item 126889; $29.95
So how much is it and is it a blade or rotary?
Never mind my question, I saw..I can be so goofy.