The latest cool tool from Stampin’ Up is available starting today! It’s called the Envelope Punch board:
Watch Brian Pilling from Stampin’ Up score and punch envelopes. It’s easy and makes 66 sizes of envelopes!
I have one here in my stamp room but with my 2 eye surgeries, I’m not focused enough yet to try it out. This week I should get my hands on it and play! I was thinking I wouldn’t need it with my diagonal score board but this is much easier and I LOVE that it punches the notches out so nicely. It’s also more compact and with at least 66 sizes, that’s pretty cool!
Envelope Punch Board Item #133774 $19.95
- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different color and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried and true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create!
- It’s small and lightweight; this makes it easy for you to take it on the go! Portable and easy to store.
- It even has a slick scoring tool as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It’s easy to keep it all together; the stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don’t have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won’t lose them!).
- The price is terrific-especially for a tool that does so much!
- It will be in next year’s annual catalog, so it’s here to stay.
Order by email, phone (866-460-4902)or online in my store at www.lindaheller.stampinup.net click on Shop Now. The item number should be active today after noon Utah Time.
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday and go stamp something!
That is so awesome! How much easier can it get!?!?!?!? : )
I can’t wait to play with it! I already see lots of possibilities!