Re-homing More Stamps!
Thanks for stopping by to my online Retired stamps sale this week!
Be sure to click over to my Blog HERE if you are reading from your email as items are updated as sold real time!
If you are new to my sale, be sure to read below:
Things may sell quickly in the first hour but don’t be discouraged if you miss one- I’m posting more each Saturday. If there is an item you REALLY wanted to have, email me as I have over 200 demos on my team and someone might be willing to sell theirs also.
Please don’t email, text or message me to hold for you or run your credit card. Go thru the PayPal buttons and pay online so I can manage inventory real time and print postage easily.
You don’t need to login or have a paypal account to purchase with a credit card. Just look below and there is a “pay with debit or credit card” link.
Here are my guidelines and details
Shipping and tax is included in price.
- I will not accept checks, money orders or farm fresh eggs as payment. No emails asking me to hold a set or process through emails. First to pay online, wins. When I see your payment info and address in email, I’ll mail your item(s) and notify you.
- The item will say Sold Out if someone else paid for it before you. There is an option to take you back to my blog. I will be updating my blog as they sell so be sure to refresh! If you see it’s not marked out as sold and you bought it, I may have 2 on hand.
- If you want more than one set, you will need to check out separately in Pay pal . Yes, it’s a pain however, this is so I can’t oversell item while someone is adding items to a cart.
- If you buy multiples the same day, I may combine in one box or ship separately per packaging/price. – free shipping with one item or many!
- I have been a full time demonstrator for 15 years so my stamps get used. Look at photos I post of front and back of stamps to decide. They stamp fine even if they aren’t pretty. If I sell a punch, I test it first to be sure it punches nicely. Sometimes I trim my stamps closer if there is a big edge so it stamps cleaner.
- My stamps live in a smoke free home and have never been left outside in a garage or harsh conditions, just like family:)
- I will not ship outside the US per Stampin’ Up policy
- What are wood mounts more expensive? Because they are heavy and cost a LOT to mail!
- BE SURE your shipping address is correct when you check out
- Shipping is included in the price, which costs me $2.60-6.80 priority depending on wood mount or clear. So prices are set accordingly to mail and not deliver in person.
you can enlarge photo by clicking on it
Santa Stache Clear Mount set (used) + Mustache Die (new) $20
Sweet Laughter Clear Mount – partially used $12
Get Your Santa On photopolymer – NEW $15
Tag It Clear Mount – NEW $12
(coordinates with chalk talk framelits, not included)
So Very Happy Clear Mount – Used $10
Partridge in a Pear Wood Mount – Used $15
Bearing Gifts (single stamp) Wood Mount Used $10
Seasonally Scattered Clear Mount Used – $12 SOLD
Holiday Happiness Clear Mount NEW $10
People Like You (single stamp) Used $8
(coordinates with the decorative label punch – not included)
Peaceful Wreath photopolymer – NEW $15
(it does coordinate with the wreath framelit if you own that already)
Vine Street Embossing Folder and free 6×6 coordinating paper samples $8
Seasonal Sayings Wood Mount Used $15
See Ya Later Wood Mount NEW $10 SOLD
Button Buddies Clear Mount – NEW w/ free coordinating buttons $12 SOLD
Happy Watercolor Clear Mount – Used 10.00
Indescribable Gift Clear Mount – Used 12.00
Sweet Cake Clear mount – used
with 20 sheets of valentine 6×6 papers
Cheerful Christmas Clear Mount rubber – NEW $12 SOLD
includes free coordinating 6×6 paper samples
Take Care – Wood Mount NEW $10
Among The Branches photopolymer – used $12
3 are stained but stamp fine. Best to use a foam pad when using these solid photopolymers.
Alphabet Embossing Folder – NEW $6
Argyle Embossing Folder – NEW $6
perfect for masculine cards!
Best New Year Clear Mount – Used $8
Word By Word Background Wood Mount Set of 1 – Lightly Used $9
This is a fun one as a background or to stamp and cut out all those greetings to use separately!
World’s Greatest Wood Mount set of 1 stamp $6
Alphanumeric silicone clay mold and white Clay – NEW $10
Stampin’ Up carried this lightweight foam/clay and molds for a while. Pretty fun to create your own 3D letters/numbers for crafts! Fill the mold, pop out, air dry and paint. Or dye the clay with reinkers first.
Cup of Cheer Wood Mount – Used $10
coordinates with the 2-1/2″ circle punch (not included)
Sweet Shapes Wood Mount – Used $8
Best Day Ever Clear Mount – New $8
Friends 24/7 Wood Mount Set – USED $10
Hard to let this one go – one of my favorites!
You’re Lovely Clear Mount Stamp Set – New $6
coordinates with Deco Label Framelits
Hi Marsha! Can you email me a photo? There were a few that went with that. email@example.com