New kit of goodies coming your way May 1st!
Rose Gold is hot in papercrafting right now and this bundle of products really is pretty and on trend.
It’s a pricey one but there is SO much in it. It’s only available one month
(and they say While supplies last so you know what that means,
don’t dilly dally if you want it)
#150059 $80 *
*As a special gift from me for ordering this bundle, I’ll mail you TWO bonus cards using this kit, already assembled and ready to send along with 6 card bases (3 Navy, 3 White) to create with!
Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps
What is in the bundle? TONS!
- Everything Is Rosy Photopolymer Stamp Set—18 stamps; suggested blocks: a, b, c,
- Everything Is Rosy Dies—10 dies; largest die 2-7/8″ x 1″
- 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Stack—48 sheets; 8 each of 6 double-sided designs
- 6″ x 6″ rose gold foil paper—8 sheets
- Printed die cuts—2 sheets
- Rose gold die cuts—4 sheets; 2 each of 2 designs
- Rose gold adhesive backed mirror embellishments—60 embellishments; 1/4″
- Melon Mambo 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ruched Ribbon—10 yards
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold 3/8″ Metallic –Edge Ribbon—10 yards
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint—1/2 oz.There are no card bases so you can add Thick Whisper White cardstock or Navy Cardstock for your cards. It’s not a card kit but a collection of coordinated products to create whatever you like!
Here’s some projects from the home office using this pretty kit:
Email me at Linda@stampingschool.com
or place your order in my online store here on May 1st!
I dont understand why the term “rosey” is used in the name of the bundle, but I don’t see any roses on the stamp set!!?? Explain???
Because it’s Rose Gold…. and flowers.