It may be our largest holiday catalog yet!
It will have a longer run of 4 months this year, Aug 4 – Dec 31st
with 80 pages of autumn/fall/winter goodness!
Here is a link to the catalog PDF for online viewing: Click HERE
Here is a quick little video from the Stampin’ Up home office
If you have ordered from me this year, I automatically sent a copy but bulk mail
has been behind and/or sometimes faulty this year. Please email me if yours did not arrive and I will re-send! If you are new here and would like a copy, I’d love to send you one! Email me at Linda@stampingschool.com
As I mentioned yesterday, the new store shopping experience begins at 7 am MT!
You may need to login to your customer account fresh and choose me as your demo when you shop online for the first time in the new store.
You can find me at https://lindaheller.stampinup.net/
and click on Shop Now. If you need to do a lookup for me,
it’s Linda Heller in NC:)
I hope it’s a smooth transition
but if you have any troubles text me or call me or email me!
Time to redeem those coupons you earned in July!
You can send them to me with your order on email or enter then online when you shop!
Today is also the first day demonstrators can order our
new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine!
(I ordered mine today, too)
I’ll keep you posted on how it works as I play with it!
Just the larger machine is available today, the mini isn’t quite ready yet.
The extra magnetic plates aren’t ready yet either (they are killing me LOL)
The machine comes with everything you need, though!
Platforms included as well as cutting plates.
Customers can order on September 1st HOWEVER
I have confirmed that anyone joining SU can put the machine in their starter kit:)
So if you really need one early, join my team! Call or email me, I’ll walk you thru it.
The starter kit is still $99 and free shipping, choose $125 to put in your kit. The machine is $120 and then you can add a $5 item like the
new, sparkly Balmy Blue glitter paper 153513!
Just some bullet points on some of the features to get you ready for Sept 1:
- Easy to use. The machines and tools are designed for an intuitive die-cutting and embossing experience. For example, all plates are labeled with a number and are color coded for easy reference and use when building your sandwich.
- Durable machines with high-quality results. The solid steel construction frame and rubber feet that securely grip the work surface produce crisp, clean, precise cutting and beautifully detailed embossing.
- Simple to store. The platforms on both machines fold for space-saving storage and they look pretty too–the sleek, clean design suits any crafting space.
- Portable. You can use at home or on the go with folding platforms and ergonomic carrying handles.
- 6″ wide platform
- Approx 8 pounds
- All the plates you need to get started are included: 1 Base Plate (Plate 1), 1 Die Plate (Plate 2), 2 Cutting Plates (Plate 3), and 1 Specialty Plate (Plate 4).
- 3 year limited warranty as with our other past machines
There are a few videos from Stampin’ Up for how to use the machine and the sandwich layering, but it looks very simple and much the same as the big shot.
Can’t wait to try it and I’ll report back!
Go Stamp Something today!