Updated July 8th – SIX New Stampin’ Up Corporate videos about Blendabilities:
You have seen them in the catalog and now some of them are available!
These are Stampin’ Up’s version of an alcohol marker (like Copics) that blend beautifully. You won’t use them directly on your stamps like our water-based markers so they will not replace those but add another option for coloring your stamped images.
Here is a SU corporate video about them:
Here are the select colors available now for customers (click on each one to see details in my store)
My favorites to buy first would be the Daffodil, Olives, Cherry and Skin Tones. I seem to use those the most so far from this grouping!
You will need the Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and refill for using these alcohol markers (not StazOn)
I personally LOVE my new Memento Pad! So easy to clean the ink off of, stamps beautifully, and is great for just a black greeting or image that doesn’t need to be waterproof.
Available Products to customers starting July 1:
- Cherry Cobbler (Item #130995 – $11.95)
- Coastal Cabana (Item #131000 – $11.95)
- Daffodil Delight (Item #130998 – $11.95)
- Old Olive (Item #130999 – $11.95)
- Pumpkin Pie (Item #130997 – $11.95)
- Rich Razzleberry (Item #131003 – $11.95)
- Skin Tone Assortment (Item #129370 – $22.95)
- Memento Ink Pad (Item 132708 – $5.95 )
- Memento Ink Refill (Item 133456 – $4.95 )
- Color Lifter (Item 129369 – $4.95 )
During the entire month of July, when you purchase three Designer Series Paper packs, you’ll get one free.
These items don’t qualify for the offer:
Designer Series Paper Stacks
- Specialty Designer Series Paper like Gold Soiree or Typeset
Right about now, your head is probably spinning with all the things you see that you might want. Remember we have a year with the new catalog to pace ourselves:)
As an option, you can buddy up with a friend and get Hostess rewards!
If even 2 of you want the new Blendabilities, you can get at least $25 in freebies:
Call or email me if you need anything!
Go Stamp Something,